Monday, April 30, 2007

Another two weeks

Howdy Y'all
Coop here. Life has been adventuresome for me lately. I've had to have more of that yukky paste that get the sites out of my system. I guess its wormies out of my system. I've been eatin grass with the big guy so it's been fun. We also run and play, trouble is that big guy isn't a trickster like moi!!! He likes to go home when its time and stuff like that. A few days ago that man was trying to catch me. Well I didn't want em to. I knocked him down as I was runnin past and then I almost fell too, actually I fell a little but not enough to slow me down. Eventually he got me and then I was not about to do what he wanted. Well I showed him but then he made me circle, I got dizzy and decided to be good for a few steps until he made me dizzy again. Finally, we made it to another pen and I got to eat grass. It was soooo good. When it was time to go back to my pen, I didn't wanno so I wouldn't let my person catch me. She made me run until I almost couldn't breathe and then I had to let her catch me. It was fun for awhile. I walked right along with her. I didn't want to get dizzy again. Today I got to go to that pen and eat more yummy grass but I was a perfect gentleman. No point in messing with her today. She came to visit a couple of times and I was nice and friendly. The big guy is out but he hangs around me or else holler for him. I think he gets tired of hearing me hollerin. I am finally sheddin a little. I was starting to get too hot. Hopefully I will get my summer coat soon so I can mess with my person some more and not get too hot. I always have tricks up my sleeve oh I mean hoof. Darn if she isn't figurin most of em out though. Nuthin more exciting in my life so here is my philosophy for today!

How can we possibly forget to laugh, when it feels so good, and cures so much? How can we possibly? -- Author:At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon

No comments: