Monday, May 7, 2007

Big Ball in Small Water Container!


HOWDY Y'all,

Cooper here and I am full of mischief. As you can see here I am proudly posing with my latest trick and boy was it fun. I put my ball in my water container. Hee, Hee, Hee. It fits just right, the only problem is now how do I get a drink. I guess if I get thirsty I'll just take it out. I know one thing that ball is pretty dirty from me rolling it all over and I have just made more work for my person. Yea! She gets to clean my water now and buy the way as soon as she turns her back and leaves the hose in the water tin, sneaky little me takes it out. I am just full of tricks!!! I really had fun with this one. It took me a long time to think of it. I am so proud of this one. I tried to keep her from taking it out but it didn't work. I have discovered it is really fun to send my smaller balls flying out under the panels into the arena. Today I got to go out with the big guy Komet. I gave him a lot of grief but he still is my friend. I bit him on the hock and he tolerated it and didn't even kick me. I did get him to go runnin when our person came into the field. She foiled me though. She let Komet out to run freely around the house and kept me in the field. I guess I'll have to pay better attention next time. I could play catch me if you can for a long time with all that room to run and I bet I could get into a lot of trouble if I was free like Komet. I can sneak into more places than he can. I might even see what those feathered things eat in their house. Well gotta run and plan my next escapade.


Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. -- Author:Robert Brault

No comments: