Thursday, May 10, 2007

A day in the sunshine with my buddy.

Howdy Everyone,
Well isn't this just grand. I am stuck in here and my buddy Komet gets to roam free. I really can't complain because the grass is very green here. How about Komet's horses in black head thingy. I guess it helps protect his eyes. He has glaucoma you know. I am jealous because he gets drops twice a day in his eyes and lots of treats!!! I want treats too, me too, me too. I don't think it would be much fun to have his eyes but treats, well everyone likes treats. I am finally leaving hair everywhere I go. My person was starting to get worried. Now I have to endure that shedding blade thing. Some places feel oh so good but lets just say others don't feel so hot and she is onto me. I can't get a nip in anywhere. Komet is really a good buddy, he hangs with me most of the day but sometimes he does go find the greener grass. Today he left for awhile and I was so worried. I called and called, my person of all people put stuff on him, climbed aboard and took him away. He didn't call me once. I think he kind of had fun. My person also ran him around that circular pen, part of it used to be mine now it is this big circle. I hope I get to play in there soon! I just watched and thought about tricks I could pull in there. It was such a nice day. I love the grass. I hope I don't get too fat. I rested some so I didn't eat too much. I think my person is watching but with all my hair I do look rather rotund. I am still a handsome guy even with all my hair and rolly, poly look. I think my buddy Komet misses his person and that's why he lets my person mess with him. His person is staying in Oklahoma for the summer, something about anatomy classes and physiology classes and working at a feed store. Now I would like my person to work at a feed store. Just think of all the good stuff I would get to eat then. Until next time ---COOP

You're my best buddy,My favorite friend,We'll always be pals,from now until the end! -- Author:Unknown

No comments: