Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Thnink I am in Trouble.

Coop Here,
Greeting from glorious sunny Washington state. I was out all day eating and I think I may be getting fat but I know I am really sassie. My person is not happy with me and neither is her guy. Komet is just too mellow for my style. He comes when he's called and patiently stands still, he's a kind and gentle guy. I on the other hand just think I am the greatest gift to the equine species and I'm not afraid to let anyone know. Tonight at go home time, I didn't wanna and you can't make me when I don't wanna. Well I didn't wanna Komet to be good either cause then he gets all the kudos and I don't. If I'm gonna be bad then I want him to be bad with me too. It almost worked but then Komet went where he was supposed too even though I got him not to a few times. Darn that guy is so good, he is crazy. It's much more fun to be naughty and see how naughty you can be. Well I finally had no choice and went home but I think I may be confined to quarters tomorrow. My person wasn't too happy with me this mornin either. I almost got a good bite it but missed. She keeps using that funny shaped metal thingy on me to get my hair out and so I try and bite her. That is just how it works. Lately she is catching on because a lot of times I bite that stupid metal thing. I don't like to bite that. She has also been picking up my feet every day. Today she didn't put that rope thing on me and I gave he my best evasive, no hoof up action. It worked at first but then she made me do it. I want to do what I want to do and my person just doesn't understand. I am her boss but she just doesn't know it, or is it the other way around. She is my boss and I just don't know it. Well I like to think I am the boss and she just doesn't know it. My person keeps thinking biting is just a stage for my age but I think it is fun and I may just keep it up for fun. My birthday is coming soon. I wonder what she'll do for my big day. I will be one year old, maybe I'll get wise by then but I will never be like the big guy and comply, no way not me. I am too full of tricks. Well have a great day and enjoy the sunshine. Now for the big question?

What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

No comments: