Saturday, May 12, 2007

Fun with the lead rope!



Howdy Y'all,
Coop here again. I am having fun. I have eaten lots of grass so I am not really hungry and just kinda bored so I am finding things to amuse myself. My buddy Komet helped me get the rope first and then boy was I having fun. It was a big, long black snake and I was getting it. It was that rope with the heavy snap and I was trying to chew it up. My person came and took it and wrapped it up on the fence but ha, ha, ha I got it again. Komet said watch out Coop here she comes again so I stopped playing for awhile. She made these funny knots and I can't seem to get it off the fence now. Well I moved on to other things. Just behind Komet is a faucet that is attached to the fence well I got my teeth on that. There was something on top of it but I got rid of that for my person. I am trouble in motion, leave anything around and I will search and destroy. Komet just looks at me an laughs. I think he has a little more sense (horse sense) than I do. He's been around the block a few times and I am new at this stuff. I do like to have fun. Yesterday I chased that black and white dog. I think I scared her. She didn't know quite what to do. Well let me tell you I sure surprised her. I was hoping she would play with me but it didn't work. Time to sign off I think it is time for more grub.

I haven't a clue as to how my story will end. But that's all right. When you set out on a journey and night covers the road, you don't conclude that the road has vanished... and how else could we discover the stars? -- Author:anonymous


No comments: