Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Birthday

Coop Here,
Well I think it is my birthday, my person forgot to call my old person and she can't find my papers - oh bother. I guess my party will just have to wait. Oh well, I've been having fun anyway. See the picture, that used to be my favorite red ball. Now it is my favorite flat red ball. Yes, I must confess I finally flattened the big thing. I think I may throw it in my water next unless alas I find some other evil thing to do with it. I sure had fun with that thing but I proved I am the TOUGHEST!!! Boy have I been getting the business. My coat has lots of mats and my person is brushing, cutting pulling and pulling some more trying to make be handsome. Watch out all you young fillies. Soon I will be irresistible, well actually I am already irresistible, I will just be much more debonair. That's all for today. It was a beautiful sunny day here in the big evergreen.
If my heart had a voice it would be singing. -- Author:Jill from Starting Over

No comments: