Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The BIG ORANGE THING

Sunshine makes me happy. Cooper here again, bright and cheerful. The morning was the usuall stuff I am going to have to find a new way to trick my person. The foot thing is so boring. She always tells me I have such cute little feet, ya, ya, ya. I was hungry and decided to be aloof today and totally ignored the red basket thing, didn't even try to dump the stuff, maybe I'll try that tomorrow. This afternoon the big guy got to be out out. He had the run of the place the lucky dog, oh I mean horse. He disappeared and I called him a few times but he didn't answer. A little while later I got to be in the arena with TC. We played some I tried to stand on my back legs to be as big as TC but it was hard to stay like that. We did find grass to eat. My person had this funny tool she was scraping across the ground and making piles of those big round hard things that hurt my feet if I step on them. Pretty soon this big orange noisy thing came into the arena and parked. That man that makes me work got off of it and just left it. I investigated and scratched on this hard thing on the back but TC wasn't interested. A little while later my person came and moved the noisy orange thing over to one of her piles and put it in the front of it. I came over to investigate but it wasn't very interesting so I went back to be by TC. He could have cared less about the orange thing but I found it fascinating. I am not afraid, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not. It was a hard choice TC or Orange thing, TC or orange thing!
I am a curious sort and I do like my person almost as much as TC. I had to go home and the big orange thing left. Now I am just waiting for my dinner. Hurry up, I WANT MY DINNER!

Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly.

No comments: