Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Rain Rain go AWAY

Coop here and not the kind that holds chickens. Well my life has been on hold as my person has something taken out of her and hasn't been doing much except talking to me lately. Well let me tell you talk sure gets old. I want action. Those guys around here just don't take as good of care of me as she does. I like my mini dukey gone every day!!!! That tall guy doesn't even know how to get my hay in, I repeat IN my house not in the mud. He hardly pays any attention to me and I want attention. I like my people to spend time with me and pay attention to ME. Speaking of the weather, I got soaked in this rain, of course I could have stayed in my house but I like to chat with TC, we tell lots of jokes and think of ways to trick the big curly guy so I got really WET and now I need a nice massage but my person just isn't up to it yet so I look, well let's just say I am not my normal handsome self right now. Good thing there aren't any cute fillies around. Yesterday I had so much fun. I got to play in the arena with TC, I can run faster than he can because he is getting too fat. I ran and ran and bucked and reared, did all I could to get TC to play but he was having a lazy day and only ran a little. I really showed him. Today my person came to visit. She brought me treats, these orange sticks that are really crunchy. She laughed at how noisy I was when I ate them. I love snacks!!! My person even came and petted me and rubbed my itchy head. I let her play with my ears, I was just so happy to see her. She thinks my mini nicker is really cute. Her partner brought the wheel barrel and I got to rub and check out what he was doing. He picked up most of my dukey and cleaned the floor of my house. He even picked up the soggy hay under the blue top. The wind just blew that darn rain all over my outside hay and it smelled, I had added my own seasoning to it so lets just say it wasn't pretty but now its gone. YEA. I didn't get to play in the arena today but I did play with my big pink ball. When the sun came out for awhile I was flat out, I heard my person calling but I was so comfortable I just ignored her. I think she wondered if I was breathing. I had a nice nap till she appeared on the porch. The sun is coming I just know it is.

Whether the weather be cold
Or whether the weather be hot,
We'll weather the weather,
Whatever the weather,
Whether we like it or not!

No comments: