Friday, March 2, 2007

Friday

Howdy everyone, today was a rather boring day for me. There were these white flakes again at feeding time. I still haven't figured out what they do. My person came in to see me and scoop my dukey. I try to make lots of dukey so she has to spend more time with me. I chased the red thing around again and tried to dump the dukey, more time with my person that way. She insisted on picking up my feet again. That sure gets boring. I usually try to make it exciting at least once. It's fun to try and bite her leg when she is picking up my back feet but darn she must have eyes in the back of her head because I haven't hit the target lately. The red basket isn't too bad to bite but it doesn't taste too well with my leftovers, well you know. My friend TC chatted with me a bit and I took a few naps and ate. I do like the beet pulp with those little red things I get each morning. It rained a lot today. I wish my person would spend some more time with me but I think she gets too cold in this weather. I have all day to think of a prank when she feeds me tonight. I am trying to teach TC to take a risk and be a little cocky!!!
Choices in attitude, more than choices in life, determine our happiness

No comments: