Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Oh dear.

Hey y'all, it's Boo again. Well, like Cat mentioned in her last blog about me, I moved, and I have a new friend named Jesse. He's a pretty hansdome fellow.

I'm not too sure about some of those neighbors, I tell you what. There's some obnoxious boys that live on the other side of the fence, right next to the arena, and they sometimes scare me pretty bad. Last night, my mom longed me for awhile, and I got to jump a whole bunch! I like jumping, it makes me feel pretty. Most of the time, except when I forget the jumping part of jumping, and just knock the whole thing over. So, after I ran around in circles and over jumps for awhile, mom finally decided it was time to ride, so she bridled me up and got on. I sure don't know what those boys were doing in that garage, but it was sure weirding me out. Well, since the little baby-jump was on the far side of the arena from scariness, I guess mom decided we could go over it.

So, jump I did, I sailed right over that itty bitty crossrail! Then, it was time to go back to railwork, so I circled, and circled, and circled ...

Oh noes! Those boys started making lots of noise in that garage. It's scary! I need to stop and look at it for awhile!

AGH!! That was a really big boom. OH NO!! It's com--AGH! WHAT'S THAT FALLING NEXT TO ME?!?! MUST KILL!! MUST RUN!!! STUCK!! MUST KILL WHATEVER'S HOLDING MY REIN!!

(from across the arena)

Uh oh, where'd mom go? And why is one of my reins off my bit and wrapped around my leg?

Oops. I think I just thought mom was a monster. I better go see if she'll forgive me.

(hesitantly start across the arena, sniff mom to see if she's alive)

(She seriously considers not feeding him and leaving him tied in his stall with his saddle on, but puts him away and feeds both ponies)

(Then, she talked to her second mom, who thought she should go get checked out. So she went to urgent care, who sent her to the ER. Then she got some donuts and a root beer from the vending machine, but got triaged before she could eat them, and they told her not to eat. So they sat in her purse until midnight. Then, after drinking about a gallon of iodine and having another gallon shot into her veins, she got to eat the donuts, but they tasted weird after all the nasty iodine, and she doesn't like mini chocolate donuts anymore. Oh, and she has some bumps and bruises and contusions on a kidney, which is why she was peeing blood. Now she's about to get doped up on loretab and take a nap. The end. Stay tuned for updates.)

No comments: