Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hoof Trimming



Howdy,
Cooper here as you can see. Been off the air for awhile as my person had an operation and she has been trying to be careful and I do like to give her the business. Why just the other day I expressed myself with my rear hoof aimed in her direction. I was mad that she hasn't been spending much time with me, all talk and no action just doesn't do it. Today I got lots of attention. That man put on my restraints and took me over by the big barn, I think they call it something else but where you live is a barn to me. My person brushed me and it felt good but tickled. She took something to my tail but I didn't like it much. I know she tried to be careful but I have been working for days and days getting as much stuff in there as I could. It hurt getting it out so I was not in the best of moods then that other person shows up and calls me a big dog. That really ticks me off, I may be small in their pea brains but I am mighty and I am an EQUINE NOT A dog, a neigh whinny not a woof woof . She starts doing stuff to my hoof, cutting and filing! It put me in an even worse mood and I just had to express my displeasure. I tried everything I could think of but it didn't do any good. As you can see in the picture I put on my sour puss expression. Finally, I just gave up and let the person do what they had to do. I thought hurry up and get this misery over with. When that pain and suffering ended I got to play with TC and the big guy. We ran and bucked, kicked up our heels and had a jolly good time. Spring is in the air. We ate what grass we could and then played some more. It was dark when I finally went home and the other guys left. All in all it turned out to be a pretty good day. I got lots of attention and played with my friends. Below is my profound quote for today. Cooper out.

“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag,beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.” Author:Unknown

No comments: