Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I am still steamed.

Happy Tuesday!!!
I was miffed at my mistress today so I pretty much ignored when she was cleaning my mini road apples. Well I guess I had to check it out once but went right back to my breakfast. I got some more of those yummy red things and beet pulp today. They are finger oh I mean hoof likin good. I am miffed because on our adventure outside the big gates yesterday my dignity was insulted when a mean man told my person he liked her dog. Well dogs just sniff around and make messy poop where as I have dignity, style and grace. When that woman who lives below rolled down her window and said she liked the big dog my person was walking I could have just kicked her cute little Saturn but I didn't want to get in trouble. Today has not been a good day as my dignity is still insulted. Just wait the next time we go out I am going to show that man and leave him a little present right where he can step in it. I'll make sure it has a powerful odor just for him. I think I'll just put my teeth right into the bumper of that silver thing when no one is looking. Tonight I got to taste apple and it was really good. I'm glad my person cut it up really small for me so I could chew it. Life here is usually pretty good I guess I was just in a bad mood today. Well time to go back and eat here is my quote for today.
"Do one thing every day that scares you. "

No comments: