Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday, February 26

That fun red toy came to play with me today. My person brings it every morning and I sure like to step on it, bite it and smell what is in the basket. It doesn't taste so very good though. Today I got to try something new for breakfast. That person gave me some beet pulp with these funny red pellets in it. They didn't taste too bad so I ate them. My person says they will give me stuff I need to grow strong bones and teeth. I think she called them vitamins, whatever, they were tasty little morsels but there sure weren't very many of them. I let her pick up all of my hooves and didn't even try to bite her today. I figured why fight the inevitable. This afternoon was really exciting. My person put on that stupid noose she calls a halter and then attached this annoying thing to it she calls a lead rope and I got to go on an adventure. They big gate opened and I was out of the arena. Another big gate opened and I was out on the road. I didn't like the puddles and made sure I walked around them. There were lots of sights to see but I walked right along. I did have to sniff the rocks. We went clear up to the pavement and I got to walk on that too. It smelled funny but we didn't go too far on that. Good thing too or my feet might have gotten sore. On the way home I stopped at another one of those curious water holes and picked up a rock. That person walking with me made me spit it out, it's a good thing because it kinda hurt my teeth. I walked faster on the way home because I wanted to get back to my buddy TC. The great big gate on the road is sorta scary when it just opens but not too bad, I can't figure out how it just opens by itself. Back at home I had to endure the feet up again and I didn't even have a rock in them. I am tired now and resting in my nice snugly house. I can't wait for dinner time to see if I get something new again. That big boy Komet was sure glad to see me back but he acted a little peeved, I'll bet he was just jealous because I got to go through the big gates and he didn't! Remember:
Life is short!! Hug your mini!!

No comments: